Dry and Save01/08/2011
Dry and Save with Beko
We’ve stopped trying to second guess the British weather but we can solve the problem of drying a large load of the family’s laundry when it doesn’t go our way. Beko has launched the new DPU8360 8kg ‘Dry and Save’ Condenser Tumble Dryer, and with A energy rating it uses 50% less energy than a standard C rated tumble dryer, therefore not only eliminating lengthy drying time but also keeping energy bills down.
The new tumble dryer is powered by efficient heat pump technology, rather than an energy guzzling heater, meaning that no energy is wasted and ultimately lowering household bills. Designed with the busy modern family in mind, the 16 sensor drying programmes include cycles for cottons, synthetics and delicates as well as those specifically intended for jeans, shirts, sportswear and baby clothing.
- A energy rating, uses 50% less energy than a standard C rated model
- Large 8kg capacity
- Heat pump technology
- 16 programmes
- Modern LCD display
- Integrated water tank located at the top of the appliance for hassle free emptying
- Filter positioned below the door for easy access
- Time delay up to 24 hours
- Large 4.8L water tank volume
- White finish
- H 85cm W 59.5cm D 60cm