Beko Everyday Little Wins – Free Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Open to UK residents (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of any BEKO plc, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Winners must be aged 18 years or over. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter simply register your Beko home appliance by completing the form online or completing the registration card and posting it back or via the registration telephone line with all necessary details.
- Entrants fill in all necessary information to qualify as a valid entry.
- Entrants must opt-in to receive further information from Beko.
- All valid entries will be entered into one of 3 free monthly prize draws within the relevant months, the closing dates for which are – 30th November 2016 (November draw), 31st December 2016 (December draw), 31st January 2017 (January draw). The promotion starts on 1st November 2016 and closes at midnight on 31st January 2017. In each month’s prize draw there are 10 prizes to be won:
- - 3 x FC Barcelona Playing shirts
- - 2 x FC Barcelona Footballs
- - 2 x Beko Breakfast sets (kettle & toaster)
- - 2 x £100 Cashback
- - 1 year supply of Finish Quantum Dishwasher tablets
At the end of 3 months an overall winner will be drawn for a top prize of a trip to see FC Barcelona play at home, at Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona. (Further details available).
- All winners will be contacted via either phone, email or post within 30 days of the relevant draw.
- All winners must claim their prize by responding to the call or notification with their address details within 7 days. If there is no response after this time, Beko plc (the “Promoter”) will offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected at random from all valid entries for the draw.
- All Prizes will be posted to the winner’s given address, within 30 days of the prize being claimed, except the trip to Barcelona – which will subject to arrangement.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. We will try to ensure the standard of the entry method remains high but we cannot be held responsible for technical interruptions of receiving the entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion.
- The data collected through entry is owned by Domestic & General (the “Administrator”) and that the Administrator will pass all data over to the Promoter. By signing up to the competition the customer agrees to receive marketing communications from both the Promoter and the Administrator.
- Entrant’s information will not be shared with 3rd Party organisations.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations and will not be liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless these are caused by their negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- No applications from agents, third parties or, organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the prize draws. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
- The prize draw will be governed by the laws of England & Wales.
The information provided in this Competition will be used by the Promoter and any of its affiliated companies for the purposes of administering the Competition unless you have indicated otherwise.
The Promoter may send you further information about its products and developments which may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like for the Promoter to remove your information from their records, please contact the Company Secretary, Beko plc, Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, Herts, WD18 8QU United Kingdom.
The Promoter is: Beko plc, Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, WD18 8QU. Company registration number: 02415578