Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our selection of Beko FAQs to find out how to install, properly use or efficiently clean any Beko product.
There are a few reasons as to why the food in your freezer isn’t as frozen as it should be:
• Firstly, make sure that the compressor is turning on.
• If your freezer makes a humming noise like usual, it is most likely switched on successfully.
• Check that the freezer isn’t overloaded. Remove some items if it appears to be too full.
• See whether the evaporator fan is blowing air inside the freezer and that the airflow is not restricted due to being too tightly packed with items.
• See whether you can feel cool air when the freezer door is closed and you run your hand along the seal. You shouldn’t be able to feel any cool air if the door seal is sufficient.
• Check your freezer for frost build up. If you can see frost build up along the walls of your freezer compartment, chances are the airflow that makes the freezer cold is being restricted.
• If your freezer doesn’t have a frost free setting, try manually defrosting your appliance to alleviate frost build up and enable airflow to cool your freezer sufficiently.
• Unsure of how to manually defrost your freezer? Download and consult your product manual .