BEKO FA Cup Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- 1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of BEKO Plc, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- 2. No purchase necessary, however internet access is required to enter into this promotion.
- 3. The promotion runs from 00.00 on 15 March 2013 to 23.59 on 21 April 2013.
- 4. To Enter: Go to www.beko.co.uk and complete the promotional entry form with your contact details. You must fully complete and submit the entry form to be entered into the prize draw.
- 5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Proof of winner's identity may be required.
- 6. The Prizes: There are 5 prizes to be won. Each winner will receive 5 x tickets for the FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on 11 May 2013. Prize includes one night accommodation on 11 May 2013 at Holiday Inn hotel, Wembley (one twin room and one triple room per group of 5), £100 per person for travel expenses and £250 spending money per group of 5.
7. Additional Prize details:
- a. Tickets are for the FA Cup Final only and prize must be taken on 11 May 2013. Any additional costs not stated are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
- b. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Tickets will be dispatched to the winner before the event.
- c. Guests below the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- d. Winners and guests must abide by the terms and conditions of the venue and the tickets. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the winner and guest being required to leave the venue.
- e. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- 8. Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator, from all valid entries received before the closing date. The draw will take place within 2 days of the closing date.
- 9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 1 day of the draw date via the telephone number or email address submitted at the time of entry and will have 5 days to respond. Those not contactable via reasonable means or not responding within the stated timeframe may be disqualified and the prize reallocated to an alternate entrant.
- 10. Incomplete, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of entry/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 11. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the entrant.
- 12. By entering, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies and agree that the name of the winners may be published on the website and other media for promotional purposes.
- 14. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers' standard terms and conditions.
- 15. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- 16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- 17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- 18. For winners' names and counties, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope (within 30 days of the closing date) to Beko FA Cup WL (JS2691), PO Box 101, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WQ.
- 19. The decisions of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 20. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- 21. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: BEKO Plc, Beko House, Caxton Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 8UF.