Beko are proud to be The UK’s Best Selling Large Home Appliances brand^
GfK, Total Major Domestic Appliances (Comprises: Washing machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Cookers and Ovens) Volume Sales, November 2013 to October 2014)
GfK Retail Auditing for sales tracking
GfK provide essential insight on what products consumers are buying, where, when and at what price. The published results support manufacturers and retail partners in decision making for product assortment, distribution and pricing strategy.
The GfK global approach is based on:
- Globally consistent definitions for product groups, product features and distribution channels
- Continuous data from sample shops, distinguished by turnover size, region and retailer type
- By combining actual point of sale (POS) data with expert analysis of all relevant trends, we provide reports by feature, brand and model, including volume, value, price and distribution channel information with a weekly, monthly or bi-monthly frequency.
- Periodical reconciliations with both retail partners and manufacturers
Beko in Europe
- Second largest white goods brand in Western Europe
- One of Europe’s fastest growing large home appliance brands*, Available in over 100 countries worldwide
View Beko Europe in a larger map
BEKO plc is a subsidiary of Arçelik A.S. established in 1955, Arçelik is one of the largest household appliance producers in Europe. It is also the leading home appliances brand in Turkey, offering extensive and innovative ranges of both home appliances and consumer electronics. Today, Beko PLC provides products to consumers in over 100 countries worldwide.
Arçelik is part of a large multinational group called Koç Holding, which is Turkey's biggest industrial and commercial conglomerate and one of the top 500 largest companies in the world. Arçelik has ten production plants in three different countries and owns thirteen international companies and nine brands.
Today Beko brand is not only the UK’s Best Selling Large Home Appliance Brand^, but also one of the top ten large home appliance brands in the world***. The company has vowed to continue developing highly energy efficient electrical appliances that deliver exceptional value, superior quality, with high levels of customer satisfaction, by listening and responding to the needs of consumers. These factors combined with an affordable and reliable proposition, make Beko the brand of choice for today and the future.
^Source: Gfk, Volume Sales, Major Domestic Appliances , November 2013 – October 2014 (Comprises: Washing machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Cookers and Ovens)
* based on GfK data for sales by volume in 25 European countries: comprises washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, cookers and ovens
***Euromonitor International 2013