10-Year PROSMART INVERTER Motor Warranty
Terms and Conditions
To make a claim against your 10-year PROSMART INVERTER motor warranty, all customer and product details must be registered with Beko plc (the “Promoter”) using the procedure outlined below.
- To activate your 10 year PROSMART INVERTER motor warranty (the “Motor Warranty”), please phone our customer service team on 0800 479 0750 (charges from mobiles to this number may vary).This registration must be made within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- For warranty validation the Purchaser will receive a unique reference code by post which must be quoted at the time of any claim being made.
- The warranty is for the PROSMART INVERTER Motor only and does not cover any other component of the product.
- Any repair / replacement of the PROSMART INVERTER Motor must only be carried out by authorised and contracted Beko Service Agents.
- Labour for the replacement / repair of the PROSMART INVERTER motor is not covered by this warranty and is chargeable directly by the authorised Beko Service Agent.
- This Motor Warranty covers one replacement of the motor only during the 10 year warranty period.
- Any additional components fitted to the product at any time are not covered by this warranty and are chargeable directly by the Authorised Beko Service Agent.
- The Motor Warranty is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. There are no alternative or additional offers to this warranty.
- The Motor Warranty is inclusive of the Manufacturer’s one (1) year warranty.
- The terms and conditions shown above are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of your Beko product warranty. Please read and refer to such Terms and Conditions when making any claim.
- We may use your personal details and information for marketing purposes and to analyse your purchasing preferences. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations. You can opt out of this during the registration process.
- This warranty promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales; Beko plc, Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, WD18 8QU, Company Registration Number: 02415578.
- The ProSmart Inverter Motor warranty applies to the following Beko models only: WJ837543W, WY85242W, WR852421S, WR852421B, WX943440W, WB963446W, WB963446B, WB963446R, WY104764MW, WY104764MB, WY114764MW, WDC7523002W, WDJ7523023W, WDR7543121W, WDR7543121B, WDX8543130W, WDX8543130B, WDA914401W, WDIR7543101, WDIY854310, WDIX8543100, DFS28R20W, DFS28R20B, DFN16X20X, DFN28J20X, DFN28R20W, DFN28321W, DFN28320W, DFN28R30X, DIS28Q20, DIN26X20, DIN28R20, DIN28Q20, DIN28320, WR862441W,WR862441S, WR862441B, WX943440B, WM74165W, WMB71543W, WMB71543S, WMB71543B, WX943440G, WMB91633LW, WMB101433LW, WDIC7523002, WDR7543121S, DEN28320GB, DFN15X10B, DFN15X10X, DFN28R21W, DFN28R21B, DFN28R31X, DFN28X21G, DIN15X10, DIN26X21, DIN29X31