Maintaining your microwave:
By following the instructions below, you can ensure that your machine is clean, hygienic, and ready for use.
- Turn your microwave off and disconnect the power cord from the mains supply outlet.
- Wait until the appliance has completely cooled before cleaning.
- Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside of the microwave clean, removing any food or liquid residue.
- A mild detergent can be used when the appliance is particularly dirty. Avoid using sprays and
other harsh cleaning agents as they may damage the microwave.
- The outside of the microwave can also be cleaned using a damp cloth. When cleaning, do not allow
any water to enter any ventilation openings.
- Wipe both sides of the door with a damp cloth to remove food residue. Do not use abrasive
- When cleaning, do not allow the control panel to get wet. Close the microwave door and clean it
with a slightly damp flannel.
- To clean the glass tray, remove the tray from the microwave and clean it in warm soapy water or
in the dishwasher.
- The microwave’s roller ring should also be cleaned regularly. This can be washed in warm soapy
water or in the dishwasher. After cleaning, make sure to reinstall the part in the correct
- To remove bad odours from your microwave, mix water with the juice and peel of a lemon in a deep
bowl. Microwave this for five minutes. Once removed, wipe the appliance thoroughly with a dry