How to clean the 2-part combined filters of your tumble dryer
Follow these steps for cleaning the lint filter on your Beko tumble dryer if it is the 2-part combined type of filter. (If your tumble dryer has a single filter, read this guide). If you are not sure which type of filter your Beko tumble dryer has, you can download your manual to check.
- If your 2 part-combined filter needs cleaning, a warning symbol will appear on the display.
- Open the tumble dryer door. Both parts of the combined filter are positioned at the front of the drum in the door opening and can be easily lifted out.
- First remove the inner section of the filter.
- The inner filter will open out like a book so that the inside can be cleaned. Simply wipe any lint away with a damp cloth or you can use a vacuum cleaner.
- The outer filter can also be lifted out, opened and cleaned in the same way.
- If there is a lot of lint build-up you can wash both filters under running water in the reverse direction of the lint build-up.
- While both filters are removed, you can also wipe the filter housing at the front of the door to remove any lint build-up.
- Make sure both filters are dry when you put them back into your tumble dryer.
- Replace the outer, then the inner filter.
Need product support? Beko is here to help you.
Beko manuals contain helpful information and advice about your appliance.
Browse the most asked questions about our product range.
Browse our buying guides for helpful information on what to consider before purchasing a new appliance.
†Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2020 ed, as per major appliances definition, retail volume sales in units, 2019 data