To clean the condenser:
1. If a drying process has been carried out, open the door of the machine and wait until it cools down
2. Unlock the 2 condenser locks after opening the kick plate.
3. Pull out the condenser.
4. Clean the condenser by applying pressurized water with a shower head and wait until the water drains and the condenser is dry.
5. Place the condenser in its housing. Fasten the 2 locks and make sure that they are seated securely.
6. Close the kick plate cover.
If you still need further instructions, please click here to refer to your manual for guidance.
Did we answer your question?
We are so sorry we were unable to answer your question. You might be able to find the answer you are looking for in the ‘Related Questions’ below. We are always looking to improve our service so would really appreciate your feedback on why we were unable to help you today. After you have completed your feedback please head over to our Contact Us page for further assistance as we are unable to respond directly to your feedback.