This cranberry crumble tastes of Christmas and it's so easy to scale up or down as needed. Pop any leftovers in the freezer (if you can resist having seconds).
- 500 g cranberries
- 20ml pure maple syrup
- 5g cornflour
- Zest of an orange
- 250g rolled oats
- 45g almond flour
- 100g chopped almonds, walnuts, or pecans
- 5g cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 50ml melted coconut oil or butter
- 80ml pure maple syrup
30 minutes | 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, toss the cranberries with the maple syrup, cornflour and orange zest.
- Pour the cranberries into a greased 9x9 inch baking tray.
- For the crumble topping, in the same bowl, add oats, almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil or butter and maple syrup.
- Stir the crumble topping together and pour into the baking tray over the top of the cranberries.
- Bake at 180C for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown, covering the tray loosely with tinfoil half way through to prevent from over-browning.
- Serve hot!
Our new AeroPerfect™ Ovens give you a constant stream of hot air for a perfectly browned crumble top.