Lint and fibre released from the laundry to the air during the drying cycle are collected in the Lint Filter. To clean the lint filter:
• Open the loading door.
• Remove the lint filter by pulling it up and open the lint filter.
• Clean lint, fibre, and cotton ravelling by hand or with a soft piece of cloth.
• Close the lint filter and place it back into its housing.
• A layer can build up on the filter pores that can cause clogging of the filter after using the dryer for a while. Wash the lint filter with warm water to remove the layer that builds up on the lint filter surface. Dry the lint filter completely before reinstalling it.
• Clean the entire inner surface of the loading door and loading door gasket with a soft damp cloth.
Did we answer your question?
We are so sorry we were unable to answer your question. You might be able to find the answer you are looking for in the ‘Related Questions’ below. We are always looking to improve our service so would really appreciate your feedback on why we were unable to help you today. After you have completed your feedback please head over to our Contact Us page for further assistance as we are unable to respond directly to your feedback.
†Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2019 ed, as per major appliances definition, retail volume sales in units, 2018 data